Our psychiatric services are designed to consult and treat individuals in need of a lower level of care that would be suitable for a primary care provider to carry out a mental health treatment plan.
- General diagnostic evaluation (no psychometric testing performed, e.g., for ADHD)
- Medication collaboration with patients and parents/guardians/conservators
- Genesight testing to help guide medication treatment selection
- Referral to behavioral health therapy if patient is interested and it is recommended
- Referral to STEPS if patient is ready
- Once treatment plan is determined or patient deemed stable, patient’s care is transferred back to primary care provider for ongoing care with the treatment plan in place
- Referral to a higher level of mental health care system if needed for specific circumstances